Pages

Sunday, September 2, 2012

Big Fish

This evening, I put my feet into the pond as I sat on the side and I dropped fish food pellets in the water nearby. This brought the fish to me and I could get a close-up view of them next to a measurable object - my foot.

The largest fish are more than half the length of my foot, and the smallest goldfish are about the length from the tip of my big toe to the pad of my foot. So the big fish are about six inches long and the smaller fish are about three inches long.

I also bought some more floating toys and a mask / snorkel set for later. I'll be away from the pond for a few days this week so my sister'll be taking care of it all, but when I get back, there'll be a relaxing float around the pond in my future for sure.

No comments:

Post a Comment