Pages

Friday, August 10, 2012

Another Pleco!

I went to $petstore tonight for a ton of small fish (200) to help with the algae. While the girl was counting out all those fish, I searched the tanks for a pleco similar to Butt. Well, in the tank next to where M found Butt, I found one that was almost as big and the same kind (which was still on sale!). I paid for my 201 fish and went out to my car, all excited because it was still light out and I could watch the new fish swim around some.

Then my car wouldn't start. For two hours.
Some of the fish died in the bags. Pleco made it home, though. I had to go back to $petstore to buy a small aquarium so that more fish wouldn't just keel over inside the bags (100 per bag). Small 10 gallon tank, 200+ fish, and one pleco in a bag.

I finally made it home but with 39 casualties. The rest of the fish went into the pond but it was too dark to see them exploring it.

We've named the other pleco "Cheek" so it'll be a matching pair. Kind of. We're not sure if the other one is a boy or a girl or even where he / she is right now, so.

No comments:

Post a Comment