Pages

Saturday, August 4, 2012

Feeshes

Oh yeah, I also put in 20 more large-ish goldfish and 20 more smaller ones. I know Timmy will eat some of the smaller ones, but I'm hoping it'll be enough to keep him away from the bigger ones for a little while.

Timmy is still kind of surprised by the whole thing, it seems, because he's staying on the bottom of the pond. He's alert, though, and looks at me when I come by or get in, but he doesn't swim around or move much. I did pick him up and he squirmed, so I know he CAN be active, but the girl at $petstore said that's normal when they have to adjust to a new place.

1 comment:

  1. I'm so glad that Timothy went to an awesome home! I was so upset that I couldn't bring him with us when we moved and trying to clean that big stinking tank by myself was impossible. I know that he will have an awesome home with you and I thank you for loving that cranky little brat. I'm thankful that Brenden and Katie gave him to you.

    Timothy's old mom.

    ReplyDelete