Pages

Sunday, August 5, 2012

Timothy's Old Mom

I'm so glad that Timothy went to an awesome home! I was so upset that I couldn't bring him with us when we moved and trying to clean that big stinking tank by myself was impossible. I know that he will have an awesome home with you and I thank you for loving that cranky little brat. I'm thankful that B and K gave him to you.
Timothy's old mom.
As much as this is going to sound cheesy, I think Timmy saved me as much as I saved him. I'm really glad I got him too. I knew he would be a great way to teach the kids about different species, and they had been wanting a turtle for a long time, but I didn't realize how much I really would love having him around. Now I have a project that I'm wholeheartedly involved in, I've done something constructive with the hole in the ground out back, and now I take time out of my day to just sit and relax. That's something I've really needed.

So you're welcome, and thank you in return; I'll be sure to update pictures whenever I can snap a few of him in the pond. Right now he's only poked his head up a few times and then darted back underwater when he saw me, but I'm sure he'll get used to it and hang out with me again eventually.

No comments:

Post a Comment