Pages

Sunday, August 12, 2012

Update for Tonight

I put the bottoms of two cat crates into the pool, upside-down, with a brick on each, to make two secret turtle houses for them to hide in.

Also, as I was rearranging the brick alignment around the center basking float area thing, I found one of the plecos. I think it was Butt. I put it inside one of the houses while I moved the bricks around so I didn't step on or smoosh him. Once I was done with the center part, I walked over to the other side where there is a shelf with a brick holding it down (it was half a basking area originally but now it's a place for fish to hide). I removed that brick to move the shelf and, what do you know, I found the other pleco. That was half the reason why I moved it.

Two plecos, all four turtles, and baby fish accounted for. It's a complete night.

No comments:

Post a Comment